Saturday, July 18, 2009

Zoe the Car Compactor!


CIMG4294, originally uploaded by underheelproductions.

I really enjoy kicking something with the right pair of shoes until it's obliterated. So I jumped at the chance to do this car crush video when it came up. I went out a bought myself a big cheap toy car thinking "this thing will come apart no problem!"

I was wrong. This 6 dollar toy car fought me for 11 minutes straight! I jumped on it, put all my weight on it, kicked the shit out of it (scratched up my favorite boots) and the thing wouldn't budge. I actually worked up a sweat making this video.

Despite all of this, I had a lot of fun making this video. Because nothing was more satisfying than when this car finally cracked.

Love,
Zoe

And hey, check out the free preview sucka!

2 comments:

  1. greetings & respect from greece!!!
    love to find foot fetish blogs like yours!!
    have fun girls!!
    keep posting!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */